Pages

Saturday 2 April 2011

enjoying the view



Girl: enjoying the view down there you must be cause you seem very interested well I'll teach you a lesson that you won't soon forget I'll make you into what you're looking at, a pair of pink panties and I'll sell you to a shop and then eventually if in my mind I don't hear you apologize and you get bought you'll lose your power of speech not that you'll have it around people and you'll be trapped that way forever so now TRANSFORM and TRANSPORT

You: This is cruel but there's no way I'm apologizing she has to be bluffing she just has to be but now I'm stuck on a rail til somebody buys me and... what's that girl doing no don't pick me up I'm human no she can't hear me no please don't buy me no no nooooooooo .........................
Girl: serves you right you never had your powers of speech to begin with now I can get some peace and quiet without hearing him screaming in my head. I hope whoever bought him isn't also a fashion witch who can turn him back...

No comments:

Post a Comment