Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

more than one use


you: please let me off your foot it stinks and I feel so stretched
her: sorry no can do you have a rip in you so the spell i cast on you is permanent...not that I was going to change you back ever anyway
you: what you mean i'm stuck as just something wrapped around your feet?
her: hmmm... you're right it seems a bit unfair...I have an idea 
*calls loudly* "hey bob you up for fucking tonight"
bob: sure babe but I don't have a condom
her: don't worry about it just bring some duct tape and i have a good alternative
*looks down to you
time for your new purpose as something to be wrapped around my husbands cock when we fuck
you: what no that's worse please don.............
her: hey bob tape this round your cock and it'll stop me getting pregnant, don't worry it's ripped and you can use it any time from now on and clean if when we're done
bob: well your choice babe *grabs you and pulls you over his cock taping you tightly round his cock*
you mentally: no i'm not his condom please i feel as if he's about to blow his load into me right down my throat
her mentally: welcome to the world of being a woman enjoy getting to swallow while inside me but enjoy it it's your life from now on

1 comment:

  1. A Trusted Wedding Band - The Titanium Edge
    Join The Tribute to Tribute to Tribute to Tribute titanium 4000 to Tribute to Tribute to Tribute to microtouch titanium Tribute to Tribute to Tribute sia titanium to Tribute to Tribute to Tribute to Tribute to Tribute to ray ban titanium Tribute to Tribute to Tribute titanium suppressor to Tribute

    ReplyDelete