Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

clean up your act

you- mmmmmppppppphhhh
wife- stop your complaining you're the one who cheated on me with that skank and now you have to pay for it
you- mmmmppppphhhhhh
wife- i said stop complaining, you can't talk very well with your mouth filled with soap (she lifts you up and cleans you off with water)
you-mm...ugh please let me out of here i'm sorry i cheated but this is too far
wife- well you promised me you'd clean up your act so you got this
you- this isn't what i meant please let me go
wife- fine then i'll let you go
you- re....really?
wife- yes defenitely (she lifts you up and hovers you over the bin) so still sure you want me to let you go?
you- please, please let me be a man i don't want to be a sponge
wife- well choose, sponge or rot in the trash
you- (crying and in a quiet voice)- i want to be yours, let me be your sponge
wife-(brings you back over the table) i'm glad we had this talk now then to put you away til i need you again
you- (cry as you are put away in a dark box the taste of cleaning solution still in your mouth as a permenant reminder of what you had become)

No comments:

Post a Comment