Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

time for makeup

witch- thank you so much for agreeing to be my makeup for the night dear boy, but a fashion witch has to be able to show her true self somehow so we do it in acting
you- let me out of here
witch- i'm afraid i can't do that cause right now you're plastered all over my face so the spell is now permenant
you- please it's getting hard....to remember
witch- well that's good it means then that you're blending more with my skin which is the downside of the magic makeup i get your face stuck showing for a while
you- please i felt like nothing and i can see from your face and from a chair because you spilled some of me over it
witch- well good, it means then once i wash you off you'll then merge with the chair as well
you- please i'm begging you let me out
witch- how about no now you be quiet silly makeup or i'll wipe you off with a makeup wipe and leave you in the toilets to hopefully be mistaken as toilet roll
you-mmmmmppppphhhh
witch- finally he's merged with my face now time for my appearance, and don't worry makeup, there should still be enough for 2 more shows use of you so you can hug to my face for 2 more nights til the only part left of you is in that chair.
you-...............(cry mentally as you stay stuck to her face as she goes onto the stage)

No comments:

Post a Comment