Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

ass

Rachel: so what is it like being my ass you were always one as a man so it really shouldn't be much of a difference to you
you: let me out of here it stinks and i hear a rumbling coming my way and your bikini bottom is pushing into me
Rachel: how about no you thought it was a good idea to look up a few girls skirts so now you will be the one looked at if someone tries that
you: but i don't want to be your ass and(fart)
Rachel: ahhh that felt good I can only imagine the taste that left on your mouth but just wait the fun is only just beginning just wait till we go to the toilet later on with some laxatives inside me you'll know about it then
you: this is cruel how can you mmmmppphhh
Rachel: time to tan my front now then the fun starts
you: wimper

No comments:

Post a Comment