Pages

Sunday 20 February 2011

feed the baby


you: why have you made me your breasts I feel soo heavy
wife: well you seemed to like grabbing them last night so i thought you wanted to see what it was like to be them
you: but you've left me covered in your breast feeding bra in the dark for hours without saying a word to me
wife: that's because that's what it's like to be my breasts
you: well I don't want to be your breasts so take your bra off and turn me back
wife: but you haven't experienced every part of being my breasts you still have to feed the baby and that's why I'm wearing my breast feeding bra now be quiet or you'll scare the baby away
you: I don't care turn me back or  mmmppphhh
wife: that will keep you quiet with the silencing spell now come on baby come to mummy for feeding and keep daddy as my breasts forever
you: (in your mind) noooooooo


1 comment: