Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

anyone for RP

this is just an option for anyone who likes to RP inanimate transformations, i am letting everyone know my yahoo account so if anyone wants to RP for a while turning me into an object or even a part of you then get me in chat and we can RP away until you get bored of me or maybe you will make the change permenant i'm up for anything like that (prefer to be used by women but if it's a group one then i will allow anything)

The only rule i have is if you're going to sell me can you make sure it's to someone nice, or if you want to keep me can you wear me every day or as often as you can

yahoo address:    inanimateo@rocketmail.com
 


add me then the fun can begin




p.s if anyone wants to send me images that they would like to be made into a caption then send it here as well and i will get the caption made asap

2 comments:

  1. Oh please make a caption to this photo! http://bestbreast.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Natural-best-Breast.jpg

    Story suggestion: My girlfriend is really sad about her breast size, but then I have myself transforms into her breast implants to make them a bit larger. She knows I gave up my humanity and is very happy but she forgets about me and goes on with life like I do not exist but she does know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am German, unfortunately but I love stands against transformations or verwadnlungen dresses and they have reason to yahoo I wrote to Sandy H am 22 and hope not too old and I'm looking forward to the fun with the ( my second name is Johanna)

    ReplyDelete