Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

ring ring

wife: i'm so lucky that i have such a kind and sweet husband who would give up his humanity to give me the best mobile that ever is or ever will be

you: as long as you're happy then i'm happy

wife: oh i'm very happy think of the money i will save, and you came with unlimited calls and unlimited texts which is even better

you: the only downside of this for me is when you get a call or text it drives me crazy, i need to orgasm like mad but can't

wife:like i said i'm so glad to have....er had such a loving husband but i can't keep talking here to you forever so i will give you a break and put you into my purse for a while and will charge you then

you: oh no not the charger it feels like having something rammed into my ass and left there, but i suppose it's necessary

wife(in an exagerated louder voice): ok ellen i will talk to you later then bye...and off

you:i lov..............

1 comment:

  1. I can only hope to be such a good and useful husband, great cap!

    ReplyDelete