Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

panty boy

you: please let me out of here this is inhumaine, you can't do this to me

wife: oh? i can't wear my panties now? last i checked i had to in public

you: you know what i mean, transforming me into them, my nose is right at your ass crack and i can smell it all

wife: well that will teach you to be an ass and cheat on me, but since i'm nice i have given a reversal time limit, so if you are really sorry for cheating on me i will let you out, but you have to do it before you get wet or it's permenant

you: please i'm sorrry i'm really sorry just let me ou.....what is that dripping on my head

wife: oh you felt that huh? well it's just wearing you is getting me damp and of course since there's nothing in between you and my pussy, it's dripping onto you

you: but then i'm stuck like this forever you bitch

wife: oh well you look so good on me i think i will wear you tonight while i go look for a new man hope you don't mind

you: don't mind o.........................

wife: finally the silencer kicked in now i don't have to listen to my panties any more...but just to make sure i don't get tempted to transform him back i will change the world to think he never existed *chants a spell* oh what cute panties these are i can't remember where i got them from but i need to find out and get a new pair

you mentally:nooooooooooooooooooo please let me out of here

1 comment:

  1. Loved it! He'll learn to love it eventually, I know I would :)

    ReplyDelete