Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

pad





you: what's going on everything looks so big and i feel so soft and light
girlfriend: well I saw you going through my panty drawer and taking my pads so I decided to let you see what it's like so I made you my menstural pad
you: but I'm sorry please just change me back
girlfriend: well i would but you took the last of my pads last night and if I did turn you back my panties would be left unprotected. But I suppose you'll be stuck this way forever
you: what why
girlfriend: well if you get damp in any way you'll be stuck this way forever
you: but but
girlfriend: you'll grow to enjoy your role in life and I'll clean you after this time and use you every time but I suppose i don't want to hear you complaining during my period so I'll take away your ability to speak so bye
you: noooo...........


a few hours later



girlfriend: well it's time to clean you up and put you away for next month.  But i think I will use a spell that keeps the taste of blood in your mouth no matter how much I clean you
you: (in your mind) yuck please there has to be someway to turn human. But who was I as a human. I can't even remember. Must keep her panties clean that is my purpose in life now

No comments:

Post a Comment