Pages

Saturday 26 March 2011

don't break your sisters things

 before I start i would like to mention I didn't originally come up with this idea it was from Lostie on the New existance blog http://newexistence1.blogspot.com/


You: but you can't do this it's cruel and uncalled for
mom: but it is called for and it will teach you not to be so rough with your sister. You knocked her tooth out so now you'll replace that tooth till it grows back.
You: but that could take months and her breath stinks. i don't like the idea of smelling it 24/7
mom: well it will make you learn now transform into an identical tooth
you: but......  oh great now i've fully transformed and her breath really does stink
mom: well it's good to see you're adjusting but I'm taking away your ability to speak cause we can't have your sister with a talking tooth now can we now silence. How are you now sweetie does it feel good not to have your brother bugging you and does it feel good to have your tooth back
sister: oh yes that reminds me we have a dentist appointment tomorrow to get braces in so won't he have to stay in there till after the brace comes off
mom: i guess he will oh well it'll give him a chance to reflect on what he did
you(mentally): nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo let me out of here
sister: I think I'll go brush my teeth really hard
mom: good idea it'll let him see what it's like then later he can see what food feels like
 you (mentally): ahhhhhh no get it away from me (she starts) owww that hurts please stop

No comments:

Post a Comment