Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

the toilet

(OK ignore the two guys perving in the toilets it's the toilet I want to focus on and this is it as if you were transformed into the toilet by a witch) ps you have to imagine what part it's at


You: SO what happened I feel stuck in one place and i don't seem to be able to move and I hear girls talking and I see a cubicle door so i must be gulp the toilet in a woman's toilets. Oh no here comes one of the girls now... what no don't play battle shits no please don't aaahhhhhh nooooooo yuck I feel like I could be sick this smell is overwelming please get off me then flush then get out... no don't go on me even more this is agony I hope that witch turns me back soon hopefully before this girl yuck breaks me ... How much do you have in you please stop now noooooooooooo that was the worst one yet few though it seems she's finished don't put that toilet paper in here as well and no no no don't forget to flush. No she's walked out and left me with all this in my mouth hopefully someone nice comes along soon and flushes this all away

No comments:

Post a Comment