Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

the test part 2

Over the last week
 you (mentally): she's so heavy
you:(mentally) the smell of nail polish is so strong she really loves sitting on me this week

Now the test continues the week after

You: OK it's been a week as a chair can you change me now
Rebekah: yes I'll transform you now for the next part of the test
you: OK what are you transforming me into
Rebekah: A toilet so you can again concentrate on holding me up which is most important and learn to love all about me OK
Rebekah: Now I'll break you in by using you
You: what no
Rebekah: Are you saying you don't want to be used which would be seen as failing and i have much worse I could turn you into
You: OK then use me and get this week over and done with
Rebekah: OK then I'll just close the door over a bit
you: yuck get this taste out of my mouth poop mixed with piss is absolutely rotten I can't wait for this week to be over

No comments:

Post a Comment