Pages

Saturday 26 March 2011

the test part 1

To get married your girlfriend Rebekah wants to see if you can pass the test. But this won't be any ordinary test your girlfriend will be using her witch powers to test you in many different ways. (I won't be waiting a full week most of the time for the next one I'll be trying to add 2 or 3 a week with recalls from the previous week and what happened if i can)




you: what's going on you said it was a test
rebekah: it is I have transformed you into a chair for the first part of your test
you: but why what does this have to do with getting married
Rebekah: It sees if you can hold me up when i need to which is why I turned you into a chair and i intend on repeating each reason a few times in different ways
you: well OK I will pass the test but one question what happens if I fail
Rebekah: you'll be trapped as the worst object I can think of forever
You: well I won't fail if it's for you bring on the next test
Rebekah: it's good to see you're eager but each test lasts a week then i can transform you into the next object for the test. Also you'll be meeting all of my family and they won't even know it as they'll be using you including my pregnant sister so then we'll see what you'll do for me. Also you're going to be my favorite chair this week and I'll do everything on you from phoning my friends to painting my nails. It'll even give more time to get to know each other

No comments:

Post a Comment