Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

wedding dress





Girlfriend: well you always said you wanted to make me pretty but you didn't want to get into a committed relationship which would mean I would never get to wear a pretty white wedding dress so i used my powers to turn you into one and wear you for a while then put you away in a box for a long time
you: I'm sorry please turn me back and we'll get married you can have the prettiest whitest dress ever just don't leave me as a dress in a box................................
girlfriend: well there's you power of speech taken away now all you can do is think and since you can never die in this form you'll have plenty of time to do that and as long as there's one tiny piece of you then you still live on in that piece
you:...........................................................................
girlfriend: now get one last good look at me then I'm going to close the box then the next time you'll see light is when you're being taken out and put onto my cold dead body then stuffed into the coffin with me and be trapped on me forever. How romantic you'll get to see all parts of me from flesh to bones unless of course you get stolen by grave robbers but I've asked for a special enchantment to be put on my grave when i die so it can't be broken into so you'll be with me always
(closes box)

No comments:

Post a Comment